Way back when we started the challenges we had a week (photo challenge #2) where we took photos of buildings at different times of the day. I thought we'd do something a little similar, a sort of exercise if you will.
Pick an object, pick a window in your place of residence and photograph that object at different times of the day at said window.
1. Your object can be anything really, someone's head, a glass jar...whatever you'd like, just make sure it's the same thing in every photo.
2. At the end of the week you will have to Submit 6 photos-three sets of two images.
3. Photograph your object at three different times of the day. One photo is to be the same angle (so you'll have three total that look the same but that were taken at different times) and for the second photo of each set try and use the light available in the best possible way.
4. Please no tweaking since this is an exercise in light.
5. Submissions due between Friday, June 5 and Sat., June 6.
6. B/W or colour
7. If this is confusing leave a comment and I'll try and clarify!
Em will probably laugh when she reads this one since she knows I love the morning light that comes in through my windows. You'll find it's amazing what you can accomplish with just a little natural light!