The Purpose, the Journey, and the Fun along the way

Here we are, two moms who love our cameras and miss our college art classes and colleagues. With a family it can be difficult to find time for the creative process. Emily and I are using this blog as a way to have fun, work on our photography, keep each other accountable, and be creative!

Each Monday one of us will post a challenge for us both to complete and post a response to by Friday that week. Over the weekend, if time permits each of us will also critique the other's work.

We hope to use this blog as a way to grow together as photographers as we continue to grow as mothers.

If you happen to stumble upon our blog, and want to join in, feel free! Just post your response, with a link to your photos in the MckLinky link for that week. Challenges stay open for three weeks after they are posted.

Monday, February 2, 2009

Photo Challenge #3

Good morning everyone!

I hope we all had fun stalking our subjects last week.  Nick (my hubby) and I were talking about possible options for the challenge this week and he suggested we do something to honor the month of February.  I liked the idea so this is what I came up with:

This week's challenge is to take UP TO 3 photographs featuring the colour RED.

Rules: If you have photo editing software and would like to use it you can with this challenge but it is not required.
Photo deadline is this Friday, February 6 leave a comment with a link to your photos in the comment section of this post.

If you have any questions feel free to leave a comment.

HAVE FUN!

diana

3 comments:

  1. Diana & Em,
    Here is my link for this weeks photos!! It was so much fun!! Love ya!! Josie

    http://huggiesaguaro.livejournal.com/28897.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow one entry already! Jo, it's nice to see you joining in on the fun! Here's my submission..a little earlier than it was last week!

    http://chocolatehug.blogspot.com/2009/02/weekly-photography-challenge-3.html

    -diana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey guys! I had so much fun this week with the challenge too. Now im seeing everything RED!!!! Just like Diana at first I had no idea what I would shoot. I am not a RED person for the most part. I eventually came up with some stuff around the house though, and also found some stuff out in the country near my house. In the end I had a really really hard time picking which ones to enter. Just like last week the first three in the album are my official entries and the rest are just some of the other stuff I shot. Hope you enjoy. I can't wait to see everyone elses. Again, thanks for the opportunity!

    ejc

    http://www.kodakgallery.com/ViewSlideshow.action?&collidparam=5761856903.225353609603.1233894213856

    ReplyDelete